Version 1.2 is an update for the game Cube Life: Island Survival, approved in US for July 2016 and available for download as of 8 pm EST July 6, 2016.
Development[edit | edit source]
The update was developed by Cypronia for the Nintendo Wii U version of Cube Life: Island Survival over the course of roughly one year with fan feedback in mind. It was built upon the previous Version 1.1.
New Features[edit | edit source]
The following features were added in this version. Bold lines are features fans had explicitly requested via Miiverse or Tapatalk.
- Share Custom Maps (like Super Mario Maker)
- Completely redesigned AI. Cannibals are now smarter.
- Stealth attacks! Approach an enemy from behind and gain the upper hand
- Bigger world to explore at 3,520 x 3,520 blocks (was previously 2,880 x 2,880)
- Assign commands to pets now (defensive, offensive, or collect items)
- New Color Map with Radar (displays position of enemies, pets)
- New release territory - Available for download in Australia + New Zealand